If you love the outdoors, love family time, love your community and enjoy your school and colleagues, you will want to put together a team for this summer's Field Day.
The Strong in Every Way Field Day is far ALL community members. Participants can be anyone over the age of 5 including: families, children, adults, and senior citizens (feel free to bring the little ones, they are great cheerleaders).
This year's "Field Day" will focus on:
- Building webs of support within the community
- Promoting wellness
- Developing community pride
The morning event schedule:
- 8:30am DanceFit by Erin in the St. Vincent Stadium
- 9am Competition begins with 30-minute rotations with 15-minute transition time: Kickball, CornHole,
- 4-Square, Track Relays, Tug-Of-War, and Inner Tube Relays in the pool!
- 12:30pm Awards ceremony at the pool!