On behalf of Zionsville Education Foundation (ZEF) and SGE, we would like to invite ALL families to participate in our first FAMILY BOOK CLUB NIGHT . . . Wednesday, November 14th from 6:00-7:00 PM!
WHAT IS FAMILY BOOK CLUB NIGHT?
- Thanks to the generous donation of Duke Energy, we have received hundreds of copies of four books all authored by acclaimed author, Eve Bunting
- Our objective is to have as many families participate by selecting one book per family to read together over a week's timeframe.
- Once your family has had time to read it together and discuss the book (discussion questions will be provided for you), your family will come to SGE on Wed. 11/14 from 6:00-7:00 PM.
- At SGE, your family will be paired up with other families and a staff member to lead a "book club discussion."
- Each "book club" will be located in different parts of our building.
HOW DO I SELECT A BOOK?
- If your family would like to participate, please click the link below to choose one of the four books.
- You can select a book even if you CANNOT participate in the evening of Wed. 11/14.
- While we strongly recommend one book per family, if you'd like to select two books due to the difference in age of your children, feel free.
- However, during the evening of our book club night, please ensure that if your children separate due to different books, please ensure there is an adult to accompany each child.
***DEADLINE FOR BOOK SELECTION IS FRI. NOV. 2ND.***
***BOOKS WILL BE SENT HOME WITH STUDENTS ON MON. NOV. 5TH***